- A systemitized arrangement of the chromosomes from a cell
- A severe form of neonatal jaundice resulting from high blood concentrations of bilirubin.
- A common name used to describe enzymes that covalently add phosphate residues to proteins (e.g. protein kinase A) or nucleic acids (e.g. polynucleotide kinase).
- Klenow fragment
- A fragment of the E. coli DNA polymerase that is widely used in recombinant DNA work.
- Kuppfer cells
- Phagocytic cells that reside within the sinusoids of the liver.
Last updated on 10/2/2004